Project planning is what we do best. Our Project Managers have seen it all—practically moved mountains—and we’ll do the same for you. We have the talent, the resources and the refined processes to develop a workplace moving plan that perfectly fits your needs and budget.
- Planning and design
- Timeline development
- Labeling and ID system
- Asset management, tracking and reporting
- Post-move services
- On-site supervision
- Pre-move planning meetings
- Vendor coordination
BRG Office Mover’s “On Time, On Target” approach to new client project launches and project management are designed to be efficiently implementable and easily repeatable to ensure high quality service, that is on budget, on a continuous basis. Proven time and again with literally hundreds of corporate clients, our approach ensures:
- A clear identification of needed actions and required resources
- A thorough understanding of client needs
- Mutual establishment of agreed upon goals and milestones
- Superior visibility for client-side team members and management as well as Beltmann management as your program is implemented
Our methodology consists of four key elements:
- Initiation – Documentation of Scope, Deliverables, Timing
- Planning – Validation of specific tasks that will be required for successful client implementation and/or execution of your project.
- Execution – Plan is finalized and approved by the Client. Start date is established and project work begins. Members work on assigned tasks and report on progress.
- Completion – As implementation nears completion audits are conducted. Quantification of deliverables are determined and account signs off on agreed completion of these deliverables.
BRG OfficeMovers™ project management technology platform allows you to collaborate, manage, and report on work in real time, automate workflows, and deploy new processes at scale. Our logistics and project management team becomes an extension of your organization which provides many previously unseen benefits such as:
- Increased cross-team accountability and participation.
- Fewer errors in repeatable processes.
- Real-time reporting
- Automation of your workflows and reduction of manual tasks
- Internal and External vendor collaboration
Planning is crucial to minimize cost and employee disruption during an office & industrial relocation. It takes experience to develop an effective plan and your BRG OfficeMover consultant is your relocation resource helping you orchestrate the entire move from plan development to execution and everything in between, including:
- Company and/or Department surveys, budgets, and move plans
- Floor planning and building preparation
- Timing and work area move scheduling
- Packing & Labeling employee training seminars
- Move Plan and Checklist
*Please check out our “Tools & Tech” section of our website for additional tools, reports, and technology available for your project.