Moving your office is a complex endeavor that requires proper management from experienced corporate office movers with a proven, comprehensive planning process that will ensure a smooth, successful office relocation. As with any significant undertaking, managing and executing an office move involves efficient, diligent, and thorough project management that breaks down every task involved and plans each step accordingly. An office move that is not properly planned out can prove costly and negatively impact your business.
Our office moving solutions begin with project planning; it’s what we do best. Our Project Managers have seen it all—practically moved mountains—and we’ll do the same for you. We have the talent, the resources and the refined processes in place to develop a workplace moving plan that perfectly fits your needs and budget.
Moving Services include:
- Planning and design
- Timeline development
- Labeling and ID system
- Asset management, tracking and reporting
- Post-move services
- On-site supervision
- Pre-move planning meetings
- Vendor coordination
BRG OfficeMover’s “On Time, On Target” approach to new client project launches and project management is designed to be efficiently implementable and easily repeatable to ensure high quality service that is on budget, on a continuous basis. Proven time and again with literally hundreds of corporate clients, our office moving approach ensures:
- A clear identification of needed actions and required resources
- A thorough understanding of client needs
- Mutual establishment of agreed upon goals and milestones
- Superior visibility for client-side team members and management as well as Beltmann management as your program is implemented
Our methodology consists of four key elements:
- Initiation – Documentation of Scope, Deliverables, Timing
- Planning – Validation of specific tasks that will be required for successful client implementation and/or execution of your project.
- Execution – Plan is finalized and approved by the Client. Start date is established and project work begins. Members work on assigned tasks and report on progress.
- Completion – As implementation nears completion audits are conducted. Quantification of deliverables are determined and account signs off on agreed completion of these deliverables.
BRG OfficeMovers™ project management technology platform allows you to collaborate, manage, and report on work in real time, automate workflows, and deploy new processes at scale. Our logistics and project management team becomes an extension of your organization, providing many previously unseen benefits such as:
- Increased cross-team accountability and participation.
- Fewer errors in repeatable processes.
- Real-time reporting
- Automation of your workflows and reduction of manual tasks
- Internal and External vendor collaboration
Planning is crucial to minimize cost and employee disruption during an office & industrial relocation. It takes experience to develop an effective plan and your BRG OfficeMover consultant is your relocation resource helping you orchestrate the entire office move, from plan development to execution and everything in between, including:
- Company and/or Department surveys, budgets, and move plans
- Floor planning and building preparation
- Timing and work area move scheduling
- Packing & Labeling employee training seminars
- Move Plan and Checklist
A move, whether you’re doing an office relocation or moving a warehouse or lab, can be a stressful undertaking that can have a huge impact on your business. In order to ensure the impact is positive, you need office movers that understand what’s involved in an office move. They must have the knowledge and expertise to plan the project the right way. BRG Office Movers™ is your caring, trusted workplace moving partner. Your office relocation is carefully planned out, strategically coordinated and communicated to you, the client, to minimize any disruption. Our office moving solutions make the complex simple and will provide you with peace of mind. From asset management to tech/computer disconnection/reconnection and office furniture installation, our experienced workplace movers will plan and execute your office move like the seasoned professionals they are!